Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Buenos Aires Photos

It's taken me a bit of time to sort through all the photos I took in Buenos Aires during my November trip. There were over 2,800 photos, which I pared down to 350 and then to 224. In addition to loading the photos on my Photo Gallery site, this time I am trying another way to display my photos. Check it out HERE. Each gallery has about 30 photos. I like this linear layout, but the functionality is not as good as the Photo Gallery. In particular, I don't like the fact that there is no way to return to the beginning without scrolling through all the photos.

To navigate the linear gallery: pass cursor over the right side and an arrow will appear that allows you to advance to the next photo. A similar arrow on the left takes you backwards. An arrow at the bottom starts and stops a slide show, although the timing is 6 seconds (rather long).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home